“While the business must look orderly, it is not sufficient; the business must also act orderly. It must do things in a predictable uniform way.” – Gerber
Painting contractors do not have a good rep. Showing up late, smelling like alcohol, leaving cigarette butts in the mulch, using cheap paint, and watering down paint are all too common in the painting industry. Painters are predictable; what more can we say?
At GreenWay though, we seek to be predictable in another fashion.
We created a list of predictable GreenWay attributes. We want the homeowner to predict:
- That we’ll always choose the best products [and most durable] for your project
- We’ll always choose the “green” products
- We’ll never ever water down our paint
- We’ll be courteous to those in your home
- We’ll show up on time
- We’ll finish in a timely manner
- We’ll provide each project with a supervisor who will report to you frequently with our progress
- We’ll stand behind our work with a warranty
When you hire GreenWay, we predict you’ll hire us again and that you’ll have the same professional service each time!
Mention “predictable painters” on your next project and receive an additional $25.00 off your total bill.