- Carl has over 16 years painting experience and really enjoys the work! When not at work, he is always with his family (five kids so far, working on fifteen). He enjoys gardening, sustainable living, and the kingdom of God.
- Nicole has been with the company six years and is a very hard and professional worker! When not at work she is cooking something really amazing. We hope you have the opportunity in your lifetime to have her cook for you.
- A perfectionist at heart, Troy takes his work seriously. He loves being a father to his two children.
Mark: Residential Project Manager
- Mark is an honest and detailed painter for 14 years now. He loves is wife and loves the Steelers. We think he’s confused about good football teams.
- Randy does top-notch work and is pleasant to be around. He is dependable and you will enjoy the work he performs on your project! Work hard, play hard is his motto. He enjoys being a father.
Kyle: Resident Artist
- Kyle is a phenomenal artist; one of the best in Cincinnati. He has a very wide range of experience in faux finishes and murals. He loves gardening, cooking and vacationing. Each year he oversees a large project for Cincinnati Artworks.
Ron: Commercial Project Manager
- Ron loves to make client’s happy. He enjoys playing drums, spending time with his fiancé and dog (miniature horse). He also loves to cook.
Grant: Residential Supervisor
- Grant is soft spoken and humble. We are glad he is a part of our team! He enjoys camping, the beach, and spending time with family.
Pearson: Assistant Supervisor
- Pearson has been a part of our team for many years. He enjoys fishing, working on cars, and spending time with his three sons.