- How many painters will work at our house?
Depends on the project, but most jobs require 2-4 painters.
- How many days will the project take?
We try to finish your project asap so as to not inconvenience your family.
- Will you be priming the surfaces before you paint?
Most paints are now self-priming.
- Have you included everything in your estimate or could there be additional charges for work?
We charge extra for additional items that go beyond the scope of the original estimate. We do not charge trip charges for jobs paying more than $400.00.
- What are the payment arrangements?
We accept cash, check or credit cards; we require 50% down and 50% upon completion.
- Will someone help me select colors?
If you accept our estimate, we’d be glad to help you with color selections.
- Which brand of paint do you recommend?
We recommend Porter Paints and Sherwin Williams.
- What happens if my home tests positive for lead?
We are Certified Lead Renovators and registered with the EPA so we practice lead safety laws.
- Do you work weekends?
Yes. But if our crew works OT, we charge 5% on top of total bill to cover those costs.
- Will you move the furniture, take down pictures before they paint and then move them back?
We move the big items, but prefer the homeowner to move all small items and items that are expensive.
- If I hire you, what can I do to get ready for the painters?
Move small items away from walls at least two feet. Remove electrical face plates if possible
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email, and call us. We love being able to be accessible and give you the ability to choose your painters based on the information that is provided to you.
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org